THE CATASTROPHE. Sudden volcanic eruptions: GUATEMALA and HAWAII
THE CATASTROPHE. Sudden volcanic eruptions: GUATEMALA and HAWAII. CLIMATE BREAKING NEWS on ALLATRA TV
Sudden volcanic eruptions in GUATEMALA (Fuego) and HAWAII (Kilauea), increasing changes of global disasters around the world confirm once again that climate on the planet is rapidly changing.
Watch next in this special report:
- The most powerful eruption of VOLCÁN DE FUEGO since 1902 and the evacuation of the residents.
- Volcanic ash from Fuego destroys everything on its way.
- Warning of scientists about the hazard of Kilauea volcano explosion in Hawaii and the emergence of a giant tsunami
- Significant increase in seismic activity in the area of the Ring of Fire.
- All this shows the unwillingness of people to resist the extreme phenomenon of nature
Events taking place give an understanding of the value of human life and the importance of uniting all people, finding ways to solve these problems.
For more details watch a unique programme: "Се грядёт. It is coming" https://allatra.tv/en/video/it-is-coming
We invite all interested to join the “Climate Breaking News” project. You can do it right now by writing us an email at [email protected]