Watch in this episode of "Breaking News":
Large-scale fires have been raging in Siberia for several weeks already. The total area of forest fires reached about 3 million hectares.
Primorsky Krai: An extratropical storm "Danas".
In July 2019, new temperature records were set:
- Earthquakes M6.2 - 6.3.
- Eruption of Asama volcano in the central part of Honshu Island.
- Typhoon "Francisco" on Kyushu Island.
- BARCELONA, CATALONIA, storm and heavy rains.
- In half of an hour, 42 mm of precipitation fell, with a monthly average of 50 mm.
- NEW YORK, storm and heavy rains.
- New Jersey, heavy downpour.
- MASSACHUSETTS, tornadoes.
- Colorado, big hail.
EVEREST HAS STARTED TO MELT
Several studies at once prove that glaciers in the Everest region, as in most parts of the Himalayas, are melting rapidly.
- Incredibly strong neutrino stream penetrates Antarctica.
- Giant cavities in the glaciers. Glaciers of the planet are rapidly melting. What do scientists say about this and what research is being done?
- Heavy rain in Odessa. Eyewitnesses share observations of climate change that is not common for the region.
- Participants of ALLATRA IPM in Kherson have visited the international scientific-practical conference "Influence of climatic changes on spatial development of Earth territories: consequences and ways to solve them".
You can find the solution and the way out of this situation on ALLATRA TV:
"Climate. The Future is Now"
and the programme "It is coming. Се грядёт"
Books by ANASTASIA Novykh for anyone who wants to know the Truth
Everyone is welcome to join the project "Climate Breaking News".
You can do this right now by writing an email at [email protected]