Watch in “Breaking News” broadcast:
- volcanic eruption of Stromboli and Etna (Italy);
- eruption of Ubinas volcano (Peru).
ABNORMAL HEAT in Italy.
- 6.6-magnitude earthquake in the northwest Australia
- several earthquakes in Indonesia, the strongest of the shocks - of 7.3 magnitude
- strong 6.2-magnitude earthquake in Papua New Guinea.
- tropical storm Barry hit the coast of Louisiana state, USA
- strong hurricane hit Adriatic Sea coast. The disaster affected Italy, Croatia and Montenegro
HAILSTORMS and FLOODS
- Albacete and Valencia cities hit by a severe hailstorm accompanied by a violent storm (Spain). According to the State Meteorological Agency (AEMET), such a severe hailstorm has not been seen in the city since May 2007.
- in Mexico the height of the hail in some places reached one and a half meters.
- continuous floods in China. Abundant precipitation has destroyed the routine of more than 3.93 million people in the central province of Hunan. In total in 377 rivers water level was exceeded.
- In the west of Japan the highest level of alert was raised due to torrential rains, that started in the beginning of July. More than one million people were evacuated initially. In Nagasaki prefecture, more than 35 thousand residents were called for voluntary evacuation due to increasing scales of the force of nature as a result of upcoming Danas typhoon.
- Giant tornado struck the Chinese city of Kaiyuan. The wind speed reached 83 км/ч (51.6 mph). Unfortunately, injuries and casualties were reported.
WORLD OCEAN WARMING → WAVE AMPLIFICATION
- In 68 years of observation, the world ocean’s temperature reached its peak in 2018, reports a scientific study published in Advances in Atmospheric Sciences. What does this mean and what consequences will we have to face?
SHALLOWING OF THE VOLGA RIVER!
- One of the largest rivers on Earth and the longest river in Europe lost its banks with its major tributaries: Kama, Kazanka, Sviyaga
IS GULF STREAM SLOWING DOWN?
- The Gulf Stream, which brings warm climate to Europe and North America began to slow down and deviate to the east. This has been happening as a result of melting of Greenland glaciers and desalination of the ocean. What it can lead to and what consequences does it entail?
Allatra TV reporters interviewed a member of the Magdeburg City Council Sören Herbst from Germany. Watch the interview about climate in German.
People share their personal observations of the rapid climate changes in their regions. They share their understanding of the importance of unification now, so we can overcome these changes together. Also, they are highlighting the importance of raising such topics and issues in society, informing people.
See solutions and ways out of this situation in the program on ALLATRA TV:
"Climate. The future is now "
and in the programme “IT IS COMING. СЕ ГРЯДЁТ.”
Books of ANASTASIA NOVYKH for everyone who is eager to know the Truth
We invite everyone to join the “Breaking News” project.
You can do this right now by writing a letter to [email protected]