Breaking News 9. Volcanoes, hurricanes, weather anomalies. What is happening to the climate? It is coming
Every day, we see hundreds of reports about the fact that climatic anomalies are happening and the weather is breaking new records. In today’s special report:
- America has taken a beating by a storm, accompanied by snow, rain, hail, and tornadoes;
- In the city of Idaho Falls, state of Idaho, dozens of dead geese fell from the sky Saturday night;
- March 18th to 22nd, 2018 a significant tropical cyclone came to the United States, bringing severe weather to many parts of the country;
- Snowfalls in Canada and New York;
- Temperature changes in the Gulf of Mexico, temperature rising up to 54 degrees Celsius (130 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Weather anomalies in Beijing (China), snow in April has been recorded only 12 times in history. Why is this happening?
- In the Southwest of Japan, an active volcano Simmoe has woken up again. The eruption occurred on April, 5th and became the most powerful one in the last few weeks, Third level of danger has been declared and access to the caldera is limited.
Increasingly, the planet is warning us of impending cataclysms. This is why it is so important to warn everyone and to take timely action aimed, in the first place, at improving the relationships between people.
We invite all, who would like, to join the “Breaking climate news” project. This can be done right now by writing a letter to [email protected]
A common cause unites us and multiplies Good in each person and all around the world! Unification of people on the basis of spiritual and moral values is the key to survival of all humankind.
Unique programme:”It is coming”