Climate predictions are coming true. Flood in the desert. Earthquakes in Italy and China, landslides in the Khabarovsk and Krasnodar regions. Global warming.
Are ancient predictions and prophecies really coming true? Natural disasters around the world is the reality of today. Climate change is inevitable. What are the ways out?
Igor Mikhailovich Danilov touched upon the topic of climatic events on the planet and the true causes of what is happening with the climate in the programme “IT IS COMING. СЕ ГРЯДЁТ”
In today’s episode:
- Heavy rains have been continuing in Saudi Arabia for a month. Rivers are flowing through the desert.
- On December 26, 2018 a 4.8 magnitude earthquake occurred in Italy. Connection between Etna and Stromboli volcanoes.
- On January 4 in the southern provinces of Thailand, Tropical Cyclone Pabuk caused heavy damage.
- Russia. Warm winter in Chukotka Autonomous Region: the estuary won’t freeze, interrupting transportation with other cities.
- The largest landslides in the Krasnodar and Khabarovsk territories of Russia.
- A powerful earthquake and tsunami in New Caledonia and Vanuatu on December 5, 2018.
- On January 3, a 5.3 magnitude earthquake occurred in Sichuan province in southwestern China.
- Participants of ALLATRA IPM took part in the Seminar on Climate in Lviv and asked the audience some pressing questions.
Dear viewers, please, send your news and recordings, that you shot at the scene to our programme’s e-mail.
People from all over the world are now joining the Breaking News project, translating the programme into other languages, realizing how important and relevant is the information on real climate events on the planet.
Sometimes the future of all humankind depends on the personal choice of one individual.
The report “On the Problems and Consequences of Global Climate Change on Earth. Effective Ways to Solve These Problems” https://geocenter.info/en/pages/climatology-report-online